Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hey boys!!!

No much work done from the last post. Holidays, job and my children are getting me all my free time. This week my children started school and maybe now is going better!!!

Today I powered up my Strongbolt 2 RaQ 550 and I yum-updated it. I had two issues with yum:
  1. First is what nuonce repo is gone. Easy: # rm /etc/yum.repos.d/NuOnce.repo
  2. Second issue is not more difficult: There is a conflict between the kernel update and iptables. Really, in Strongbolt we are not using this kernel and we can set to not download it. But I'm not using iptables and, like this post in the forums says, we can forget the iptables update: # yum --exclude=iptables update
PD: Rumours and more: OSOffice had some problems and now seems they are reorganizing the company. More information here. I hop OSOffice return to the good way and finish this rare Strongbolt 2 update, maybe we finally can have a SATA installation disk?

No comments: