Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Samsung Blu-Ray C5500 and internet@tv problems

Hello, this entry is no related to computers or Unix, considering that a DVD or Bluray player is not, but today I'm very happy and I want to share this small but very impirant trick. Since some weeks the function internet@tv of my Samsung Bluray playe C5500 was not working. When I started the app the system downloaded the last firmware but failed reinstalled the default apps. I tried reverting to default the player but without success... until today: a new web search returned this post with a different trick to reset the player to the building default options. Just turn on the player and pressing&holding the stop button. Two minutes lTer i got the internet@tv function running again!

1 comment:

Shahana Shafiuddin said...

Ha ha ha, what a solution!